Fwd: "Request a copy" usage at Stirling

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:09:35 -0400

Forwarding. (Note that the Eprints software , the originator of
the "Request a copy" Button (soon kindly implemented at our request
for DSpace too , by Eloy Rodrigues) already has the feature of
directing requests to the author's email address rather than the
proxy depositor's. It is also possible to use the institution's LDAP
to associate the author's email address with the deposit.)