Re: The Beginning of Institutional Repositories

From: Alma Swan <a.swan_at_TALK21.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:03:44 +0100

A little bird-in-the-know also told Alma that although 91% of
Wellcome-funded research is published in journals compliant with the
Wellcome policy, a major reason for disappointing deposit levels in UKPMC in
the first year of the Wellcome policy (at least) was that the *publishers*
were not depositing as agreed (and as they were being paid to do).

I daresay they're shaping up by now.

Alma Swan
Key Perspectives Ltd
Truro, UK