Fwd: Winner of the SHERPA Haiku "Spirit of Open Access" competition

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:22:49 -0400

Bill Hubbard has announced the winner of the SHERPA "Spirit of Open
Access" competition: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/guidance/Haiku.html

   Set your research free
   As flowers offer nectar
   To the passing bee

   Miggie Pickton, University of Northampton, UK

(My own (losing!) entries, submitted under the pseudonym of "Matt
Bashore," are at:
http://openaccess.eprints.org/index.php?/archives/643-guid.html )