Open access: Advice on working with faculty senates

From: Gavin Baker <gavin_at_GAVINBAKER.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:03:28 -0500

My latest column, "Open access: Advice on working with faculty senates",
  has been published in College & Research Libraries News and is freely
available online here:

http://crln.acrl.org/content/71/1/21.full

The column draws on my observations and advice solicited from
practitioners to offer suggestions for librarians wishing to support the
adoption of an open access policy at their university. It should also be
of some relevance to faculty, staff, and students in the same situation.

Thanks to those of you who offered your input for the column.

(cross-posted)

--
Gavin Baker
http://www.gavinbaker.com/