Re: Is the "request copy" button good for OA?

From: Jan Szczepanski <jan.szczepanski_at_UB.GU.SE>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:31:46 +0100

The problem with the green way is mainly that it is a parasitic and has
no life of it's own.
More like a virus. The way scientists has taken is the golden road. That
is creating their
own journals and a complete free new infrastructure that has nothing to
do with the
commercial. This has been created without threats, force or mandates.

Jan

--
De åsikter som framförs här är mina personliga
och inte ett uttryck för Göteborgs universitets-