Re: Royal Society Endorses Immediate Green OA Self-Archiving

From: Hamaker, Charles <cahamake_at_UNCC.EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:08:19 -0400

google books

The Journal of Hellenic studies - Page 195
1818
It is characteristic of Mr. Glover's catholic treatment that, although
he is on the side of the angels all the time,
http://books.google.com/books?id=KVPQAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA195&dq=%22side+of+the
+angels%22&hl=en&ei=M3crTMPnKsP38AaXnPTRCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result
&resnum=2&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAQ

The works of Lord Byron: with his letters and journals, and his life -
Page 202 1839
It was taken for granted that Lucifer was the mouthpiece of Byron, that
the author of Don Juan was not "on the side of the angels."
http://books.google.com/books?id=xyuaAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA202&dq=%22side+of+the
+angels%22&hl=en&ei=M3crTMPnKsP38AaXnPTRCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result
&resnum=3&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAg

etc.