Re: Ranking Web of Repositories: July 2010 Edition

From: (wrong string) élène.Bosc <hbosc-tchersky_at_orange.fr>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:03:49 +0200

Dear Chris Armbruster and Isidro Aguilo,
Since Stevan Harnad has the advantage of being able to read and respond to
messages first, I have nothing further to add. Had I replied first, I would have
made some of the arguments he made in support of my view on the "rankings," but
it would have been done in a less clear and complete way.

Best wishes.
Hélène Bosc