Re: A long , hard slog?

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:53:14 -0400

(1) You want to fill your repository? Mandate deposit.

(2) You want a repository that is not a "mess"? Mandate deposit.

(3) You want your work to be maximally visible to google? Deposit it
in your repository.

(4) You want it on your website too? Export it from your repository.

(5) You want to generate a CV? Generate it from your repository.

(6) You want to generate annual reports? Generate them from your repository.

(8) You want rich usage and impact metrics? Generate them from your repository..

(9) You want to keep repositories empty? Rely on harvesting their
contents from google.

(10) You want grounded advice on how to fill a repository? Ask someone
who has done it, and knows.

Stevan Harnad