Re: The First and Foremost PostGutenberg Distinction

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 07:07:49 -0500

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:47 AM, Chris Zielinski wrote:

> His name is Wallace-Wells, everyone, not Wallace-Evans! Nobody seems to be reading the original...

No, the original is alas indeed being read, but the readers are so
appalled by the author's endless substantive misreadings and
non-readings that getting the author's name right seems the least of
the wrongs crying to be set aright! (If I were this author, I would be
rather relieved for any note of uncertainty on auctorial identity!)

But thanks to Chris for setting the record straight.

http://openaccess.eprints.org/index.php?/archives/778-guid.html