Re: Exam feedback

From: Penny (pjb297@ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 16:32:34 BST

I have to say, although its an unusual exam format for us scientists, the
exam was exactly as you'd described it, and as I'd hoped/expected. So the
preparation I'd done all helped and I think it went OK. As I said, it's
not what we're used to, but I think in some ways it was a better format -
letting us show off exactly what we know, and expecting a good
understanding of the majority of the course (rather than excessive detail
of one particular bit). I'll reserve any more comment until I see my mark!

Penny ;)