Advertising vacancies via the Employer Portal
Career Destinations invites employers and organisations to promote their opportunities throughout the year via our Employer Portal.
Benefits to you
- Quick, easy and absolutely free of charge.
- You can add, preview, update and delete your job postings at any time.*
- You can express interest in areas of collaboration with the University e.g. Career Fairs, allows Career Destinations staff to send information about these services when they become available.
* Please note: if you wish to update the closing date of a vacancy, this must be done at least 48 hours BEFORE the vacancy is due to close.
Four easy steps to advertise your vacancy
- Register via the Employer Portal
- You will be sent an email containing your password
- Download and read our Vacancy Policy and Employer Portal Guide
- Login, change your password if you wish and start posting vacancies straight away.
Our Vacancy Policy
We adhere to the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services’ Equal Opportunities Policy and Best Practice in Graduate Recruitment (www.agcas.org.uk).
Please read our Vacancy Policy before uploading any vacancies.
Career Destinations can advertise the following types of vacancy:
- Graduate level vacancies and graduate training schemes, with an immediate or future start date
- Placement schemes e.g. Summer Internships, and work experience opportunities
- Part-time, term-time and vacation work for current students
We do not allow advertisements for students to register with a recruitment agency, however we do permit agencies to advertise specific opportunities, provided that you disclose the name of the employer you are recruiting for.
Hints, tips and troubleshooting
If you are experiencing problems registering, logging into the portal, uploading a vacancy, or would like to know how to maximise applications, please download the Employer Portal Guide.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02380 59 3501.
Graduate Jobs South
If your vacancy is located in the South, we encourage you to additionally register it with Graduate Jobs South (GJS) ensuring that it reaches talented students and graduates from the universities of Southampton, Southampton Solent, Winchester, Chichester and other universities across the UK registered with the service.