I am a senior teaching fellow in the school of Electronics & Computer
Science at the University of Southampton.
As a member of the Sustainable Electronics Technologies research group I am
interested in the design of large digital systems and their implementation
I run research projects in the areas of:
- Advanced microprocessor design and implementation.
- Microprocessor core and system on chip design.
- Digital system design using Verilog HDL.
- Design and construction of IC test systems.
- Design of processor visualisation software to support teaching.
- D2: Engineering Chip Design
Room 3017 Moutbatten Building,
Electronics & Computer Science,
University of Southampton,
Telephone: +44 23 8059 3124