Re: Survey: How many refereed journals can your library NOT afford?

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_COGPRINTS.SOTON.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:39:02 +0000

I must refer Paul Gherman's well-meaning response to the exchange with
Andrew Odlyzko that has just appeared in this Forum, concerning the
realistic way to estimate untrammeled click-access to the entire
relevant full-text corpus for all researchers. -- S. H.

----------------- Original message (ID=21658C65) (66 lines) -------------------