Re: Survey: How many refereed journals can your library NOT afford?

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_ALPSP.ORG>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:03:10 -0000

Referees are very rarely asked to do this, according to our recent seminar
on Peer Review. However, a number of editorial offices go to considerable
lengths to check every single one. Apart from anything else, if the links
are incorrect/non-existent it will be impossible to create links to the
original articles

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org