Re: Sustaining ePrints

From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang_at_inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:35:07 +0100

I am sorry for not following all details ... and apologies if I am out
of order.

Just to mention 2 points:

  - the catch-22 below is standard ... including for private business.
Bootstraping is always the difficulty.

  - the european commission does support free software projects. There
have been several calls already, in different areas.

Bernard

--
Bernard.Lang_at_inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 1 3963 5644
                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX