Re: ALPSP statement on BOAI

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_ALPSP.ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:21:43 +0100

How does that translate to 'almost total nonuse'? I am getting increasingly
baffled here

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org