Re: Evolving Publisher Copyright Policies On Self-Archiving

From: Bill Hubbard <Bill.Hubbard_at_NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:25:21 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Further to Pauline Simpson's 19th Jan. email about extracting a list of "Green" publishers from the SHERPA/RoMEO list:

> To help with this encouragement it would be most helpful if the SHERPA
> Romeo database and the romeo.eprints database had a facility to set up a
> dynamic search for all postprint green publishers. Forgive me if this
> functionality is there and I just have not found it yet.

In fact, this functionality is there. Wherever the Colour Definition Table is displayed, just click on the underlined "green" term to get a list of those publishers currently green.

Alternately, use:
http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo.php?colour=green

I hope this is helpful,

Regards,