New Zealand study

From: Arthur Sale <ahjs_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:59:36 +1000

On Thursday, I hosted a delegation of four senior people from New Zealand
who were visiting Australia with a view to drawing up an OA implementation
policy for New Zealand. The plan is to do a whole of country approach,
covering research from the universities, the Crown research institutes,
polytechnics and other sources of research. The working party will write its
report shortly after its Australian visit, when it visited Queensland, the
national capital Canberra, Tasmania and Australia in a week-long visit.

I understand that New Zealand has recently signed the Berlin Declaration on
behalf of all NZ universities. Now they are about to implement it.

Arthur

Arthur Sale

127 Tranmere Road, Howrah, Tasmania 7018, AUSTRALIA

Phone (03) 6247 1331 (International replace '(03)' by '+61-3-') or Mobile 04
1947 1331