Institutional open choice - a way to untie the Gordion knot of OA

From: (wrong string) örk <Bo-Christer.Bjork_at_HANKEN.FI>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:50:41 +0200

Since open choice has come up as interesting topic on this discussion
list I'd like to mention that I presented a possible scenario for how it
could actually be made to work in the form of institutional open choice
membership at an affordable price level at a recent JISC conference in
London. .
My scenario for untying the current Gordion's knot of OA is presented in
slide 16-30 in the powerpoint show to be found at:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/uploaded_documents/Bo-christer%20Bjork.ppt

Hope this could trigger some discussion and even better actions by some
progressive publishers.

Bo-Christer Björk
Chairman of the FinnOA committee