ALPSP response to RCUK

From: Sally Morris (ALPSP) <"Sally>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:22:27 +0100

Although our response was supposed to be private (we made it public very
briefly by mistake), since Stevan has distributed his 'rebuttal' so
widely we have decided to make the original public so that people can
make their own minds up.  You will find the letter linked from our home
page at http://www.alpsp.org

I suggest that you consider it alongside the fuller evidence recently
provided by the Institute of Physics

Sally

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel:  +44 (0)1903 871 686
Fax:  +44 (0)1903 871 457
Email:  sally.morris_at_alpsp.org