JISC Digital Repositories Study - e-prints SOTON

From: Zuccala, Alesia <a.zuccala_at_WLV.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:19:29 +0100

Dear List Members:

The University of Wolverhampton and Loughborough University are
collaboratively working on a U.K. Joint Information Systems Committee
(JISC) funded research project, entitled "User Needs and Potential Users
of Public Repositories: An Integrated Analysis"
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/DigitalRepositories/index.html

The University of Southampton Resesarch Repository - e-Prints SOTON
http://eprints.soton.ac.uk/ has been selected by our project team as one
of our study repositories. E-Prints SOTON is an institutional
repository designed to increase the visibility and impact of the
University of Southampton's research output.

We would like to invite you to participate in our JISC-funded study as a
questionnaire respondent. Specifically, we are interested in obtaining
questionnaire can be found at the following link:
http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=repository/80531

This questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your
cooperation will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Alesia Zuccala (Dr.)
Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group
School of Computing & Information Technology
University of Wolverhampton
MI Building, City Campus-South
Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1SB
United Kingdom