Re: Ian Gibson on open access

From: guedon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:50:50 -0400

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

No one, so far as I know, disputes what Arthur says. Of course, the
mandate is important.

I repeat (but repeating is a hallmark of this list, it seems to me): OF
COURSE, THE MANDATE IS IMPORTANT.

All I have been arguing is against this particular frame of mind that
seems to say that mandating is so important as to make everything else
irrelevant.

Best,

jcg