EPrints usergroup mailing list?

From: J.W.T.Smith <J.W.T.Smith_at_KENT.AC.UK>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:17:10 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for an EPrints users mailing/discussion list where I can just
ask quick questions of existing EPrints users and hopefully answer
questions when we have more experience.

I'm aware of the EPtech <eprints-tech_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk> and the EPrints
wiki <http://wiki.eprints.org> but EPtech is very technical and the
EPrints wiki does not provide a simple way of asking questions of other
users.

I'm particularly interested in contacting EPrints sites that have extended
the document types available and provide an extended subject hierarchy.

If there isn't a general EPrints 'user group' mailing list out there I can
join I will set one up if other EPrints users contact me.

Regards,

John Smith,
The Templeman Library,
University of Kent.