Re: Fwd: List of Hybrid OA publishers?

From: Matthew Cockerill <matt_at_BIOMEDCENTRAL.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:01:54 +0100

BioMed Central maintains a comparative list of APC charges from OA publishers and publishers offering an OA option.

This may not be quite what you want, and it is not fully exhaustive (for example, it focuses on biomedicine), but it collates much of the relevant information and links:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/info/authors/apccomparison

Matthew Cockerill
Publisher, BioMed Central

This email has been scanned by Postini.