Re: Open Choice is a Trojan Horse for Open Access Mandates???

From: Jan Velterop <openaccess_at_BTINTERNET.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:42:44 +0100

I don't recognise your reconstruction of my argument, Stevan. It's
really very simple. I don't believe in putting a lot of effort
(including mandates) in a second-best, eventually unsustainable, band-
aid solution, where a solid, sustainable and radical (at the roots)
solution is clearly possible.

That's all.

Jan