Re: Paragraph-Based Quotation in Place of PDF/Page-Based

From: Ana Alice Baptista <analice_at_DSI.UMINHO.PT>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:46:22 +0000

IMHO, the best way to work it out is to assign identifiers (not form-
dependent like paragraphs, but meaning-dependent) to parts of text,
even if they overlap someway (this case is even more interesting,
although harder to work out). I thought about putting a student
working on this some time ago, but then other things came up and
never did.

No... I don't know how to do it. Well, I have some ideas, but not a
general solution. I just thought it would be nice to do and to have.

Best regards,

Ana

Ana Alice Baptista
http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~analice