Gold *includes* green - access to Gold is not limited to any platform, database, publisher

From: Velterop, Jan, Springer UK <Jan.Velterop_at_SPRINGER.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:33:47 +0100

It seems as though Keith misunderstands Gold OA, unfortunately. Gold
comes with Green. Access to Gold is not limited to any platform,
database, publisher. Gold includes everything that Green offers, and
more, without delay or embargo, without having to rely on unofficial,
draft, author versions, but with the full, formally published version.
The reverse is not so.

Jan Velterop