Re: The RAE and our Parliamentary Briefing Note (fwd)

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:21:55 +0100

This is crazy. The Copyright Licensing Agency and Publishers Licensing
Society have already issued a (free) licence to HEFCE enabling them to
access, download and use all such articles from the publishers' online
services, for RAE purposes

Presumably someone at HEFCE is unaware of this!

Sally

Sally Morris
Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk