Re: Misunderstanding about "OA in Europe suffers a setback" ?

From: Verkroost, H. (Hillebrand) <"Verkroost,>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 20:08:59 +0100

 I believe this is the English version of the document.
http://www.consilium.europa.eu/ueDocs/cms_Data/docs/pressData/en/intm/97236.pdf

Mr. Hillebrand Verkroost
Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN)
Unit ECN Policy Studies

Postal Address Visiting Address
P.O. Box 1 Westerduinweg 1
1755 ZG Petten 1755 LE Petten
The Netherlands The Netherlands

Telephone: (+31) 224 564625
Fax: (+31) 224 568338
E-Mail : verkroost_at_ecn.nl

Dutch Representative for the IEA-ETDE database ENERGY
(www.etde.org/etdeweb/).