RE: Assistance please

From: Arthur Sale <ahjs_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:37:45 +1100

I can do better than a phone call, Colin. I will be in Canberra with
my wife next weekend (arr Thurs late dep Sun). During the day I am
not available, as I am attending the national Ausglass Conference
(glass being one of my main hobbies and a source of minor
pocketmoney), and at the Canberra Glassworks am and the ANU School of
Art pm. We could either meet at the ANU after 5pm, or you could join
us for dinner on those days. I'm staying at Rydges Lakside. Does
either of these suit?

In any case my landline is 03 6247 1331, Mobile 04 1947 1331.

I don't see anything happening quickly either, but I'd like to get in
before anything does happen. If I don't send this off by Wednesday,
then it'll have to wait for Tuesday after Australia Day. I'll send an
amended version taking into account Stevan's comments. I'm working on
it now. Significant changes, and expanded, so may be better for you
to wait for that.

Arthur

PS. I'd be happy to have Australian co-signatories.