OA name recommendations will be tallied and then posted in one batch

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 08:14:45 -0400

Instead of posting each recommendation as it comes, I will tally them
offline and post a batch all at once.
(Regarding the possibility of gerrymandered access of the google
form, or the "copy-protected" form: that definitely is not OA, and
this has been stated before.
http://tinyurl.com/45uchc
The model to keep in mind is the actual target: the good-faith
self-archiving by authors of their refereed postprints, in their IRs.
Nothing to do with trying to scrape out and OCR contents from google
pages...)

Stevan Harnad