Re: Author's final draft and citing

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:55:59 +0100

It would serve everyone's interests for the terminology used to be both
logical and consistent; there is no 'pro-publisher' agenda, hidden or
otherwise, in the NISO recommendations as a quick look at the list of those
involved will show

Sally

Sally Morris
Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk