(wrong string) édon is right!

From: Rehana <info_at_SCIENTIFICJOURNALS.ORG>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:44:56 -0400

Jean-Claude Guédon is absolutely right! This is not the first time the
moderator of AMERICAN-SCIENTIST-OPEN-ACCESS-FORUM has resorted to
censorship. He has censored our response to misinformation posted by someone
on the forum.

It is really sad that a forum that is set up to promote open access, is
resorting to censorship. I am copying this message to Jean-Claude Guédon so
that this message is not censored by the moderator. Jean-Claude Guédon has
my permission to include this message in his post as another example of
censorship. I would not be surprised if my account is closed by the
moderator so that I would not be able to receive any more updates and
challenge such censorship.