American Scientist Open Access Forum settings

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:23:13 -0400

Whether you do or do not receive copies of your own postings depends
on the setting you chose when you signed onto the American Scientist
Open Access Forum. I have checked Leslie's, Sally's and Jean-Claude's
settings. I note that both Leslie's and Sally's were set to "No
acknowledgements [NOACK NOREPRO]" -- the listserv's default option. I
have now changed them both to "Receive copy of own postings [NOACK
REPRO]". Jean-Claude's setting was already "Receive copy of own
postings [NOACK REPRO]".

If you are not receiving copies of your own postings, you can modify
your settings at
http://listserver.sigmaxi.org/sc/wa.exe?SUBED1=american-scientist-open-access-forum&A=1

Stevan Harnad
Moderator