Re: American Scientist Open Access Forum settings

From: adam hodgkin <adam.hodgkin_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:50:56 +0200

I also support Jean-Claude's view on this, and like Andy Powell, I
find it mildly disconcerting to see summaries and extensively
interpolated commentary. Could it  be that this is more convenient
for the author of the reply than the reader? More suited to a one:one
correspondence than to one which is widely shared. It is particularly
hard to follow interpolated comments when they are several layers
deep.

This is merely a personal preference but it may not be a minority
one. It is offered as a request of the moderator, rather than a
criticism of him.

Adam

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:37 AM, C.Oppenheim_at_lboro.ac.uk