Re: Call for a vote of nonconfidence in the moderator of the AmSci Forum

From: Klaus Graf <klausgraf_at_GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:49:31 +0200

I am not a friend of Stevan's discussion style but I find this
discussion boring. Can we please return to our topic? In Australia is
already

OPEN ACCESS DAY

Please consider what you can do "today" (Tuesday) to spread the word
about OPEN ACCESS. In my weblog at

http://archiv.twoday.net

there will be a lot of entries on OA including guest contributions or
testimonials by Peter Suber, Rainer Kuhlen, Thomas Hoeren and others
(mostly in German) . (Feel free to contribute in English - Archivalia
is a colloborative weblog - you can write entries after a short
registration.)

Klaus Graf