Re: Google/Google Scholar merge?

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:27:59 +0100

Puzzled by Les's posting - Google Scholar already identifies 'green' sources
of documents, doesn't it?

Sally

Sally Morris
Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk