Re: Tracking Open Access Institutional Repository Growth Worldwide

From: Ulrich Herb <u.herb_at_SULB.UNI-SAARLAND.DE>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:18:52 +0200

I'm a quite surprised ... We at Saarland University and State Library a
running three repositories ....

1) SciDok (http://scidok.sulb.uni-saarland.de) is registered at ROAR and
listed in the Repository Records Statistics
2) SaarDok (http://saardok.bsz-bw.de) is registered in ROAR, but with an
incorrect OAI-Base-Url, so the values in Repository Records Statistics
are also incorrect. Indeed: SaarDok now has not got any OAI-Interface.
3) PsyDok (http://psydok.sulb.uni-saarland.de) is registered at ROAR and
*not* listed in the Repository Records Statistics. PsyDok holds about
1500 OAI-Records.

best regards

Ulrich Herb