Re: JISC/SIRIS "Subject and Institutional Repositories Interactions Study"

From: Neil Jacobs <n.jacobs_at_JISC.AC.UK>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:08:37 +0000

Thanks Stevan,
You're right, of course, the report does not cover policies. The brief for
the work was to look for practical ways that subject/funder and
institutional repositories can work together within the constraints of the
current policies of their host organisations. There are discussions to be
had at the policy level, but we felt that there were also practical things
to be done now, without waiting for that.
Neil

--
Neil Jacobs <n.jacobs_at_jisc.ac.uk>