Re: JISC/SIRIS "Subject and Institutional Repositories Interactions Study"

From: Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart_at_ED.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:58:03 +0000

Stevan Harnad wrote:
> Institutions, after all, are the producers of /all /refereed research
> output, in all subjects, and whether funded or unfunded.
Is this strictly true?
My understanding was that, particularly on the social sciences arena, a
number of academics continue to write & publish, even though they have
retired. No?

(another example of research output that requires the like of the Depot for
an OA deposit service :) )

--
Ian Stuart.
EDINA,