Re: Doctoral Thesis on Open Access Advantage Receives Emerald/EFMD "Highly Recommended" Award

From: J.F.Rowland <J.F.Rowland_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:40:18 +0000

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

As joint supervisor (with Charles Oppenheim) of Michael Norris's PhD
research, can I say how delighted I am that Michael has received this
honour. He thoroughly deserves it for a most conscientious and rigorous
piece of research.

Fytton Rowland (retired, formerly Senior Lecturer, Department of Information
Science, Loughborough University, UK)