Re: Fair-Use/Schmair-Use...

From: Klaus Graf <klausgraf_at_GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:49:06 +0100

2009/2/16 Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_gmail.com>:

> I wish Mr. Graf well in his goal of copyright reform. I urge him to pursue
> it through some more positive, practical means than just disparaging Green
> OA. Meanwhile, we have heard his views repeatedly on this Forum (which is a
> Forum devoted to practical OA policy-making) and I urge him to post again if
> and when he has something constructive and substantive to say about policies
> that will accelerate or facilitate our reaching universal OA.

I do not accept your explanation of my motives and especially the
connection with my advocating of re-use and fair copyright. As a list
moderator you don't have the right to decide if my contributions are
constructive and substantive. Most of your own contributions are only
dogmatic repetitions of your well known position and therefore either
constructive nor substantive. You have censored my contributions in
the past several times. You should consider that nobody gave you the
right to decide what is right or wrong. You are playing god instead of
fair moderating this list.

Klaus Graf