Re: Growth rate of OA mandates?

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:43:53 -0500

The mandate growth curves have been regularly provided by Alma Swan
for some time now, at
EOS: http://www.openscholarship.org/jcms/c_6226/open-access-policies-for-universities-and-research-institutions?hlText=policie
and
OASIS: http://www.openoasis.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=144&Itemid=338