FWD: Orphan works

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:00:13 -0500

I am posting this for Chris Zielinski, but please do not continue the
discussion of orphan works on this list. The discussion should be
taken to a library, copyright or discussion list. The AmSci Forum is
dedicated to practical strategies for generating OA for current
research. -- SH

MESSAGE SENT FOR POSTING