Re: Decision on OA policy Lund University

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:10:30 +0000

Dear Ingeberd,

Congratulations on Lund's new OA Policy! But may I urge you now
to register it at the Institutional Self-Archiving Policy Registry:
    http://www.eprints.org/openaccess/policysignup/

All other institutions that have official OA provision policies
are also invited to do so, to encourage further institutions and
to tally progress.

Best wishes,

Stevan Harnad