Re: Get the Institutional Repository Managers Out of the Decision Loop

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:24:30 +0100

I just want to commend the SHERPA team for their responsiveness. It is
definitely not a coincidence that the UK is leading the world -- by a
wide margin -- in Open Access. There is a spirit and commitment here to
do it, and to do it right. History will not overlook this.

Best wishes (from a Curmudgeon lacking Les's native patience and tact),

SH