Re: Studies of Digital Repository related issues and good Practices

From: Muriel FOULONNEAU <muriel.foulonneau_at_CCSD.CNRS.FR>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:20:57 +0100

Hi N.,

To follow up on Sophia Jones' annoucement on the list, the DRIVER studies,
including "A DRIVER's Guide to European Repositories" are all available in
open access from the following address:
http://www.driver-support.eu/en/studies.html
The paper copies are available from the Amsterdam University Press. You only
have to pay for the paper copy.

I hope that helps. We all hope this will contribute to increase the impact
of the DRIVER studies as for all content made available in open access.

Best,

--
Muriel Foulonneau
Centre pour la communication scientifique directe