ELEC6214 Wireless Networks
PDF slides of:
Celluar Network: An Introduction
Network 2030 document
Talk by Dr Li of Huawei, USA
Talks by Professor Chen:
Social-Aware D2D Communication Enabling Cellular
Network: Where Mobile Network Meets Social Network
Towards Any-Where Any-Time Greener 5G
Research papers by Professor Chen:
- X. Xiao, X. Hou, C. Wang, Y. Li, P. Hui and S. Chen, "JamCloud: Turning
traffic jams into computation opportunities - Whose time has come," IEEE
Access, Vol.7, pp.115797-115815, 2019.
- G. Zhao, S. Chen, L. Qi, L. Zhao and L. Hanzo, "Mobile-traffic-aware
offloading for energy- and spectrum-efficient large-scale D2D-enabled
cellular networks," IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications, Vol.18,
No.6, pp.3251-3264, 2019.
- M. Zhang, H. Fu, Y. Li and S. Chen, "Understanding urban dynamics from
massive mobile traffic data," IEEE Trans. Big Data, Vol.5, No.2,
- X. Chen, Y. Zhao, Y. Li, X. Chen, N Ge and S. Chen, "Social trust
aided D2D communications: Performance bound and implementation mechanism,"
IEEE J. Selected Areas Communications, Vol.36, No.7, pp.1593-1608,
- L. Dai, B. Wang, Z. Ding, Z. Wang, S. Chen and L. Hanzo, "A survey of
non-orthogonal multiple access for 5G," IIEEE Communications Surveys and
Tutorials, Vol.20, No.3, pp.2294-2323, 2018.
- D. Xu, Y. Li, J. Li, H. Pan, S. Chen and J. Crowcroft, "A survey of
opportunistic offloading," IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials,
Vol.20, No.3, pp.2190-2236, 2018.
- J. Zhang, S. Chen, R.G. Maunder, R. Zhang and L. Hanzo, "Adaptive coding
and modulation for large-scale antenna array-based aeronautical communications
in the presence of co-channel interference," IEEE Trans. Wireless
Communications, Vol.17, No.2, pp.1343-1357, 2018.
- G. Zhao, S. Chen, L. Zhao and L. Hanzo, "Joint energy-spectral-efficiency
optimization of CoMP and BS deployment in dense large-scale cellular
networks," IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications, Vol.16, No.7,
- X Hou, Y. Li, M. Chen, D. Wu, D. Jin and S. Chen, "Vehicular fog computing:
A viewpoint of vehicles as the infrastructures," IEEE Trans. Vehicular
Technology, Vol.65, No.6, pp.3860-3873, 2016. (IEEE Vehicular Technology
Society 2019 Jack Neubauer Memorial Award)
- F. Xu, Y. Li, M. Chen and S. Chen, "Mobile cellular big data: Linking
cyberspace and the physical world with social ecology," IEEE Network,
Vol.30, No.3, pp.6-12, 2016.
- X. Hou, Y. Li, D. Jin, D.O. Wu and S. Chen, "Modeling the impact of
mobility on the connectivity of vehicular networks in large-scale urban
environment," IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, Vol.65, No.4,
- Y. Li, P. Hui, D. Jin and S. Chen, "Delay-tolerant network protocol
testing and evaluation," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol.53,
No.1, pp.258-266, 2015.
- Y. Li, C. Song, D. Jin and S. Chen, "A dynamic graph optimization
framework for multihop device-to-device communication underlaying
cellular networks," IEEE Wireless Communications, Issue 5,
pp.52-61, Oct. 2014.
- Y. Li, M. Qian, D. Jin, P. Hui, Z. Wang and S. Chen, "Multiple mobile
data offloading through disruption tolerant networks," IEEE Trans.
Mobile Computing, Vol.13, No.7, pp.1579-1596, 2014.
- Y. Li, Z. Wang, D. Jin and S. Chen, "Optimal mobile content downloading
in device-to-device communication underlaying cellular networks," IEEE
Trans. Wireless Communications, Vol.13, No.7, pp.3596-3608, 2014.
- Y. Li, T. Wu, P. Hui, D. Jin and S. Chen, "Social-aware D2D communications:
Qualitative insights and quantitative analysis," IEEE Communications
Magazine, Vol.52, No.6, pp.150-158, 2014.
Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2017–2022 White Paper
Mobile Ad Hoc Network
technical reports and specifications via website of 3GPP
Delay Tolerant Network
Disruption Tolerant Networking -NASA
Back to home page.