Re: Optimizing OA Self-Archiving Mandates

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:19:55 -0500

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

A much better way is to work with the union. Unions are not against
open access, especially when they understand the issues. The problem
is more one of ignorance than one of hostility.

Student unions can also be approached.

Jean-Claude Guédon