From archaeology to aesthetics, our taught degrees span the humanities disciplines.
For 2013-14 we will be re-structuring our Masters programmes, moving to a model which uses 15 credit module blocks. Programmes will be 180 credits in total with a 75 credit dissertation.
- Film Studies
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages- Contemporary Europe
- Modern Languages- English Language Studies
- Modern Languages- French Studies
- Modern Languages- German Studies
- Modern Languages- Linguistic Studies
- Modern Languages- Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies
- Pre-sessional Programmes for Postgraduates